Monday, November 26, 2007

The Lost Colony

This is what I brought you, this you can keep.  

This is what I brought, you may forget me. I promise you the part just promise one thing...

Yeah, The semester is winding down and so is my reading. I have to pick up "The Gift of Fear" for my personal defense class. I picked it up at the beginning of the semester but was put off after reading about a woman getting raped and almost killed in the first few pages! I don't think I can be blamed for that.

I received The Lost Colony the final Artemis Fowl book in them mail today. I've been taking it to class to try and get a good dent in it. I must have read a preview of he first chapter somewhere because it seems terribly familiar, enough to make me question the book and if the author had just strung bits of the other books together.

Hmm, just went through the books. Chapter one of book five was at the end of book one, I read it so long ago I must have remembered it as part of the first book. Anyway I'm excited. This one is supposed to be the best and most realistic book.

Where are we going?

I have alot of books that I haven't read and some that I probably never will. I bought the "Narnia" book which I'm pretty sure I was forced to read in grade school. I cracked it open and could barely get through a chapter. I hate the writing style. Ah well.

I got my friend J invested into the "Twilight" series. Cheers.

END.

2 comments:

C.J said...

ahaha this is like the thoughts of a bored mind, but a very interesting bored mind:P
well, i guess im not really surprised, you are an interesting person after all!

Artemis Fowl said...

Lol, thanks. Yeah we had to pick a topic for class so I picked books. I figured I'd use it to rant about books. There was never much feeling in the posts except for my burning hate for Holly Black lol. But yeah it was more of a OMG...I need to write something so I get an A in this stupid class (and it was stupid because I knew more about computers and programming than the professor) ugh...